Hello Lionel,

Please send correspondence like this to the galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu mailing
list rather than individual email accounts as doing so will ensure more timely
and optimal repoonses.

I'm not quite sure what code you are reading, so could you please clarify?

In general, though, when you write a Galaxy wrapper to integrate a tool into
Galaxy, you will be able to load the tool into the Galaxy tool panel, and the
tool UI will display in the main Galaxy panel.  When you execute the tool, a
Galaxy job will get created which will produce an output in the form of a
dataset.  This dataset will be displayed in you Galaxy history as the result of
excuting the tool.  So, in your case, the history item will include the png
file and, when clicked , it should display in your main Galaxy panel.

There are a lot of details that are calrified in the Galaxy wiki - a good place
to start is probably:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax

Greg Von Kuster