Dear Gal-dev-ians,
I just made a discovery and thought to share it with others so that they
could save time and perhaps it gets documented in the maintained
documentation.

Namely, if http_proxy is set before running the run_functional_tests.sh,
then all tests fails.

This is due to the fact that twil tries to use the http_proxy for ALL
connections, also those to the localhost.

I just stumbled across it, while trying to fix the twill problems that I
was getting without http_proxy...

Wish you all a galactical day and hope with this mail to save time (to at
least the newcomers).

L.