Hello y'all

I was wondering if I did the right thing : I've modified the file user.py to
reset the user's password to a length of 8 characters by doing:
diff
/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/webapps/galaxy/controllers/user.py
/home/galaxy/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/webapps/galaxy/controllers/ARCHIVES/user.py_20140120_15.3.14
1092c1092
<                     for i in range(7):
---
>                     for i in range(15):

I believe the sys admin would like this to be customizable in the
universe_wsgi.ini file.

As well for the reset capability could be accessible just by the administrator.

I would like to apologies to
galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu<mailto:galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu> if I'm spamming your email.
Please let me know if I should remove this to my threads.

Cordialement / Regards,
Edgar Fernandez