Hi Alper,

It's not supposed to be possible due to how HTTP authentication works.
See http://httpd.apache.org/docs/1.3/howto/auth.html#basicfaq

However, here are some links you might find useful.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4163122/http-basic-authentication-log-out/
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/233507/how-to-log-out-user-from-web-site-using-basic-authentication
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TrueHttpLogoutPatch

This seems to work for me:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/4163253/347368
I would imagine you could just redirect to "log...@my.galaxy.site",
however this is going to be a browser dependent issue.

Cheers,
Eric

On 01/25/2014 01:04 PM, Alper Kucukural wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using LDAP for authentication in galaxy mirror so remoteUser is enabled.
> But logout is not working. How can I use standard logout in this case?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alper Kucukural, PhD
> Bioinformatics Core,
> University of Massachusetts Medical School
> 368 Plantation St.Room AS4.2067
> Worcester, MA 01605-2324
> Phone: 774-312-4493
> E-mail: al...@kucukural.com