Hi Peter,

Thanks for the advice. I was trying to say that the potential users for
this case will run the tool on:
1. cloud instances that they own
2. PBS/Torque/SLURM interfaced HPC resources which they will have
authenticated access to.

This means that say in the worse case if some one chooses to run a
forkbomb, it will only kill her own resource. In my opinion this is no less
secure than say I wrap a forkbomb into a torque script and submit it to my
department cluster. I am accountable and traceable to any harm I do this
way.

The benefit to users on the other hand will be that they can easily test
their arbitrary applications to run on a larger scale via the
task-parallelism provided by Swift. Once a user is satisfied with the
behavior of her task on a compute node via Galaxy, she can follow our
recipe which will concretize her implementation as a tool to be used in
practice.

Were there any scenarios you had in mind that would lead to security
issues?

Thanks,
Ketan

--