Hi Peter, I've created the following Trello card for this. I know what the problems are, but I won't have time to get fixes for them for a while. Please continue to reposrt issues you discover and I'll make sure to get fixes as soon as I get time.
https://trello.com/c/M1rwVWhI/143-nightly-test-runs-1 Thanks Greg Von Kuster On Feb 3, 2014, at 7:01 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote: > On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote: >> On Jan 29, 2014, at 1:18 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote: >>> Peter wrote: >>>> http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr >>>> 2014-01-29 missing blast_datatypes dependency (why?) >>>> 2014-01-28 showing failed tests for sambamba_filter (wrong tool) >>> >>> I'll have to take a look at the above issue. I'm completely swamped >>> though, so it will be a while. >> >> I believe I have the above issue resolved in 12331:fd4936ae8219 >> ( at least I took a step in the right direction ). We'll have to wait for >> tonight's test run to make sure everything is handled correctly. > > Hi again Greg, > > That one is still weird - was that fix deployed to the main toolshed? > > http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr > > Moreover there is a similar problem with the matching repository > on the Test Tool Shed, > > http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blastxml_to_top_descr > 2014-01-04 showing failed tests for proteomics_search_tandem_1 > 2013-12-20 showing failed tests for proteomics_search_tandem_1 > 2013-12-18 tests for blastxml_to_top_descr passed > 2013-12-17 tests for blastxml_to_top_descr passed > > -- > > Returning to the MIRA4 problem, I got a meaningful test > failure which I fixed (I hadn't set an environment variable > in the install script), but I now get only partial test output: > > http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/mira4_assembler > Not datestamped (a glitch if there is only one test entry?): > > Automated tool test results > Automated test environment > Time tested: 2014-02-03 16:25:08 > System: > Architecture: > Python version: > Galaxy revision: > Galaxy database version: > Tool shed revision: 12332:d9f6f3f24671 > Tool shed database version: 22 > Tool shed mercurial version: 2.2.3 > Tools missing tests or test data > Tool id: mira_4_0_mapping > Tool version: 0.0.2 > Tool guid: > testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/peterjc/mira4_assembler/mira_4_0_mapping/0.0.2 > Missing components: > Functional test definitions missing for mira_4_0_mapping. > Tool id: mira_4_0_de_novo > Tool version: 0.0.2 > Tool guid: > testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/peterjc/mira4_assembler/mira_4_0_de_novo/0.0.2 > Missing components: > Functional test definitions missing for mira_4_0_de_novo. > > That's all fine, but where are the test results for mira_bait which > I would expect to pass? > > Thanks, > > Peter > ___________________________________________________________ > Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all" > in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this > and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at: > http://lists.bx.psu.edu/ > > To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: > http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/ ___________________________________________________________ Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all" in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at: http://lists.bx.psu.edu/ To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/