I'm trying to run functional tests on the stable branch of galaxy using:

GALAXY_TEST_EXTERNAL=1 GALAXY_TEST_HOST=galaxy GALAXY_TEST_PORT=80
./run_functional_tests.sh

But I'm getting the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./scripts/functional_tests.py", line 457, in <module>
    sys.exit( main() )
  File "./scripts/functional_tests.py", line 362, in main
    if galaxy_test_proxy_port:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'galaxy_test_proxy_port' referenced
before assignment
'run_functional_tests.sh help'                  for help

Am I doing something wrong? I'm following the instructions at
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Running Tests

Renato