Hi,
I am trying to get SIFT to run on my local server.  I downloaded the
sqlite files, and changed the sift_db.loc file to point to the
directory I downloaded them to.  The weird thing is that the output is
green, as in completed successfully, but there is no output and the
stdout is: "failed: SIFT_exome_nssnvs.pl -i
"/home/alan/galaxy-dist/database/job_working_directory/000/101/sift_input.txt"
-d "/home/alan/galaxy-dist/data/hg19/seq" -o
"/home/alan/galaxy-dist/database/job_working_directory/000/101" -B 1
-J 1 -K 1 -L 1"

Any help would be appreciated.

Alan Williams

Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive,
judgement difficult.