I have a galaxy server set up, running off of our HPC cluster file system.  I'd
like to submit a simple job to test my settings with our moab scheduler.

Could someone point me to the easiest possible example of uploading and running
a job... possible an example a sysadmin with limited knowledge could follow ;)

Thanks,
Don
FSU RCC