Hello All,

I recently was gifted an ioFusion ioFX acceleration card to help speed
my bioinformatics work along and I am wondering how best to integrate it
into my instance to make Galaxy more efficient. Is it sufficient to
merely ensure that the datasets being operated on are on the flash
storage (I guess by placing the main Galaxy directory there) or are
there other elements that should also move lest they create bottlenecks
elsewhere (tmp directory,  files related to proxy/ftp server, tool shed,
etc.)? Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Adam

The materials in this email are private and may contain Protected Health
Information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via
telephone or return email.