On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> This fixed the history_dataset_association.extended_metadata_id
> error - so is the most likely explanation a failed schema update?
> Might a stale migration_tmp table have been to blame?

Yes, I've seen this before when I've killed (or otherwise crashed) a
migration in process; migrate_tmp doesn't get automatically cleaned up --
and, to allow for recovery, probably shouldn't.    Any idea what may have
caused it in your case?For a development database I've most commonly just
deleted the migrate_tmp table manually and rerun the migration.  It's worth
noting that *only* sqlite can have this problem, due to the way migrations
work.

-Dannon