Hi Bjoern,

No, I'm not compressing the results. However, Dannon pointed out the
problem:

    My first guess is that it's likely this is due to 'debug = True'
    being set in your universe_wsgi.ini.  If you set this to false and
    restart, the entire request will no longer be loaded into memory.

    -Dannon

That solved my problem.

Thanks,
Michael