Peter,

Correction: I mistakenly thought your email was regarding a repository on the main tool shed, against which I manually ran the test framework.

Now that I noticed that you're referring to a repository on the test tool shed, the 13:10 test result is because the test tool shed's test run took 23 hours to complete. The explanation for the 16:16 test result remains correct.

   --Dave B.