I'm new to galaxy and I discovered during the install process...

That I needed a folder named ../shed_tools that is writable by galaxy.

migrated_tools_conf.xml:<toolbox tool_path="../shed_tools">
shed_tool_conf.xml:<toolbox tool_path="../shed_tools">

I spend a good chuck of time as a new user figuring this out so it's probably
worth adding to the docs if it's not there already.

Donny
FSU Research Computing Center