Hi Guys,

Is this stuff on the wiki? Presumably the goal is helping to
move repositories between Tool Shed instances (e.g. from
a development/private Tool Shed to a production/public
Tool Shed)?

I can see "Import repository capsule" as a new action at the
bottom of the left hand column (under "Create new repository").

Is there an "Export repository capsule" entry somewhere?
I can see a "Export this revision" action on each repository,
is that it?