Hello,

does anybody have any idea of what I can do to fix the problem?

Maybe an update is required? I currently use the changeset: 11219:5c789ab4144a

thanks

Yec'han

Dr. Yec'han LAIZET
Ingenieur Bioinformatique
Tel: +33 (0)5 57 12 27 75

INRA-UMR BIOGECO 1202
Equipe Genetique
69 route d'Arcachon
33612 CESTAS

Le 18/02/2014 08:39, Yec'han Laizet a écrit :
Hi Bjoern,

I indeed followed the wiki tutorial to set up my FTP service some time ago. It seems, as you suggest, that newly created users cannot connect by SFTP. I followed the fix by putting the use_pbkdf2 = False line just below the [app:main] and restarted the galaxy server. I have reseted a newly created user password but it still does not work.