Greetings,

Since yesterday, I have been experiencing an unusual problem with Uploading
files.

Seemingly at random, an uploaded will finish successfully (history item in
green) but no preview is available. Under the title of the item, the keyword
"empty" is found and preview box says "no peek". Such an item cannot be
previewed or downloaded; attempts to do so result in this error displayed in
the browser:

"""""""""""""""
OK

The requested URL /datasets/{API ID}/display/ was not found on this server.

________________________________
Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips DAV/2 Server at <our
galaxy URL> Port 80

However, the Full Path of the item is still valid and, when viewed in command
line, shows all the data. Furthermore, the item can still be used in tools and
so forth.

I and other users have tried multiple attempts at uploading the exact, same
file (a small FASTA) and the results are the same: sometimes this issue is
present, other times it is not. There seems to be no pattern nor are there any
errors in the paster.log.