On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 6:30 PM, Sveinung Gundersen
<sveinung.gunder...@medisin.uio.no> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there an automatic way to permanently delete and purge
> datasets that are the result of intermittent tools in a workflow?
> That is, how can one automatically keep only the first and
> the last steps of an workflow without having to manually
> delete all the intermittent datasets and running the purge
> scripts?
>
> Thanks,
> Sveinung Gundersen

+1

In the workflows editor we can star particular outputs to be
kept, and the rest are "deleted". I'd much prefer they be
more aggressively "permanently deleted".

Alternately, when editing a workflow there (used to be) a
delete dataset action - how about a "permanently delete"
action which would be great for some big-data workflows?