Hi there,

We have installed a local copy of galaxy but there seems to be a strange
behavior with deleting data sets in the history panel. A few users complain
that they have deleted their data sets (I can confirm that) but somehow the
quota limit still doesn't show the appropriate freed space. Looking at
their saved histories and adding up their data the quota limit should have
changed.

Any clues why this happens? I have also tried to run the clean up script
but this didn't do anything on their quota limits.

Best,

Alex