From:   Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com>
To:     Liisa Koski <liisa.ko...@basf.com>
Cc:     Galaxy Dev <galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu>
Date:   13/03/2014 06:39 PM
Subject:        Re: [galaxy-dev] Empty history pane

If it's possible, can you check (or ask the user to check) if there are
any javascript errors if you open the browser console when experiencing
this failure?

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:07 PM, Liisa Koski <liisa.ko...@basf.com> wrote:
Hello,
Our site maintains a local Galaxy installation (Nov.4th distributuion).
One of our usrers has lost the ability to view anything in his history
pane. He is able to run tools and view the list of 'Saved Histories' in
the middle pane but the History pane itself stays empty. When I
impersonate him I can see his history pane. Very weird. Any insight would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liisa