Hi there,
we are running a local instant of galaxy and when running Picard tools
Reorder Sam files I get following error message:

"An error occurred with this dataset: *## exit code=1; stdout= Error:
Unable to access jarfile /ReorderSam.jar*"

Now, I thought that when installing picard-tools via the toolshed the
dependency should be added automatically. I am really not sure why it looks
for ReorderSam.jar in the top directory /. Any clues?

Best wishes,

Alex

--
Alexander Kurze, DPhil