Yes, both the test and main Galaxy Tool Sheds are temporarily unavailable due
to a hardware move that is in progress.  I just learned of this this morning,
so I didn't get a chance to send out an announcement.  Sorry for the
inconvenience!  We'll send another announcement as soon as the Tool Sheds are
available.

Greg Von Kuster