What are the configuration steps required for allowing a local Galaxy
installation to be restarted without affecting currently running jobs?  I have
Galaxy using DRMAA to submit jobs onto a backend cluster.  I thought that
enable_job_recovery = True should allow this, but in a few tests I have found
that although the batch jobs completed, Galaxy lost track of the jobs and
classified them as failed.  Would track_jobs_in_database = True be required?
This is currently set to the default 'None'.

Our local Galaxy installation has become quite busy, and restarts are not
possible without forcing users to restart their jobs.

David Hoover
Helix Systems Staff