Dear Galaxy Team,

I have already contacted IgV about this issue and they say that I needed to
contact you.  I have had and instance of IgV shared with me for some time and
it has worked as recently as last week.  However, even last week the data was
only loading approximately 25% of the time and now will not load at all.  Could
you please explain the error that I am getting below and what can be done to
correct them.  Unfortunately the individual who created and shared these files
is no longer in the lab so I do not have direct access to the data.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

-Paul Hillman-

Errors were encountered loading the session:
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/display_application/b35f82886ba2954e/igv_bam/web_link_main/99234cff5c86008d/data/galaxy_b35f82886ba2954e.bam
&nbs;p org.broad.igv.exceptions.DataLoadException: HTTP access error (status
code 500)
https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/display_application/70deaaa1fc17635d/igv_bam/web_link_main/39ca6e346e73f08a/data/galaxy_70deaaa1fc17635d.bam