Dear All

I wanted to send a note to folks about Globus World 2014. I apologize before
hand for spamming both the developer list and the users list also but I thought
this may be relevant to folks on the lists. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

GlobusWorld is this year’s biggest gathering of all things Globus. GlobusWorld
2014 features a Using Globus Genomics to Accelerate Analysis Tutorial, and a
full half day on Globus Genomicsin the main meeting, including a keynote by
Nancy Cox and these accepted talks:

Globus Genomics: Enabling high-throughput cloud-based analysis and management
of NGS data for Translational Genomics research at Georgetown, by Yuriy Gusev,
Improving next-generation sequencing variants identification in cancer genes
using Globus Genomics, by Toshio Yoshimatsu
Globus Genomics: A Medical Center's Bioinformatics Core Perspective, by Anoop
Mayampurath
Building a Low-budget Public Resource for Large-scale Proteomic Analyses, by
Rama Raghavan

Globus Genomics is a Globus and Galaxy based platform for genomic analysis.
GlobusWorld is being held April 15-17, in Chicago.  And, GCC2014 is a Silver
Sponsor of GlobusWorld.

--
Ravi K Madduri
MCS, Argonne National Laboratory