Am 03.04.2014 04:34, schrieb Wang, Xiaofei:
After SnpEff Databases > Execute you still need to pick genome of
interest and run "SnpEff Download". SnpEff Databases just downloads a
list of available genomes.

You mean "SnpEff Download" under Data Manager? But, there is no response when I
click on it.

It's a little bit complicated. If you click on the "SnpEff Download" under Data Manager a progress ist started that will fetch a list of available genomes that in a next step is shown under the tool "SnpEff Databases" there you can choose which genome annotation you want to install. To sum it up.

1. click "SnpEff Download"
2. choose one genome from "SnpEff Databases" and install it

Unfortunately, I tried to uninstall the snpEff tool shed and re-install it
again to see if I can get response.
But, when I go to Admin > Data > Manage local data (beta) this time, there is
no snpEff data manager and only the BWA and Fetching genome (I installed them by
myself) are left there. Do you know why?

Then there is something missing from your reinstallation. The data manager is a dependency of the snpeff package and should be installed as well. Can you check if you need to reinstall the dependency manually unter the snpeff tool in your admin panel?

Cheers,
Bjoern

When I search the tool sheds like BWA data manager, I did not find there is
snpEff data manager. Do you know where could I find it? Why the snpEff data
manager has been there last time?

Thank you so much!

Best,

Xiaofei