Hello,

it is great you want to share tools with others through Galaxy, thank you!

We call added software a 'Galaxy tool'. You can start by reading the tool
basics in this page: https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools and then
you can browse through wiki where the vast of information about tool
creation is available through tutorials.

What you want is to 'wrap' your software for use within Galaxy with an XML
file (sometimes called 'tool definition file' or 'wrapper') that will
define the interactions of Galaxy and your software and the user interface
of the tool page in Galaxy. You develop the tool first on your local Galaxy
and then after it is working there you can submit your tool to the Tool
Shed (Galaxy's appstore - https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/ToolShed). After
your tool is in the Tool Shed it can be installed by any Galaxy worldwide.

If you have any questions just ask in the dev-list mailing list (CCed in
this conversation).

Martin,
Galaxy team