Hi Brad,

thanks for your patch. Do you mind to create a pull-request to my github account?

https://github.com/bgruening/galaxytools

Otherwise, are you ok if I push it and reference you by name?
Also, it would be good the make the non-sorting optional. Many of us using the calling program from methtools:

https://github.com/bgruening/methtools

And that requires a sorted BAM file to use multiple cores.

Thanks for your work!
Bjoern