Hi Peter,

Having a standalone repository that just contained the tool data table and .loc
file that could be a dependency of other repositories would be a good way to go
here. Unfortunately, this isn’t supported right now. I’ve opened a trello card
for this: https://trello.com/c/VZxV08Qt

However, even though you currently need to include the tool data table
definition and .loc sample in each repository in order for the tool to be
valid, it is still a best practice to use tool data tables.

Thanks,

Dan