Hi,
    Can someone point me in the direction of where the code in Galaxy is called
to change the history background for example when a job changes from Yellow to
red on error,  or yellow to green on success. I've been going around in circles
now trying to figure out, how this is implemented and how the labels are
updated on the history.

Also, If I change history_common.mako file and I restart the system my changes
aren't seen (i.e. add a new icon if the system goes into error)

Thanks for any insight

Neil