On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 5:29 PM, Daniel Blankenberg <d...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Looks like you are missing the -data_managers flag, try this:
>
> run_functional_tests.sh -data_managers -id data_manager_blast_db
>
> Let us know if you encounter more issues.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan

Thank you! That was my silly mistake, it was clearly stated here:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/DataManagers/Testing

However, adding the switch seems to prevent testing traditional
tools at the same time - is that deliberate? e.g.
https://travis-ci.org/peterjc/galaxy_blast/builds/22788397

Also note the test fails which I suspect is due to the database
changing slightly? Mike is proposing to switch to a regex based
test out the output JSON files for this tool...

$ ./run_functional_tests.sh -data_managers -id data_manager_blast_db
base.twilltestcase: DEBUG: Files diff for
'/mnt/galaxy/galaxy-central/test-data/est_out.json' vs
'/tmp/tmpIk35vy/tmpTNneBG/new_files_path_Q3kSF9/tmpl9xH_Qest_out.json'
base.twilltestcase: INFO: ## files diff on
/mnt/galaxy/galaxy-central/test-data/est_out.json and
/tmp/tmpIk35vy/tmpTNneBG/new_files_path_Q3kSF9/tmpl9xH_Qest_out.json
lines_diff=0, found diff = 2

Ran 1 test in 24.030s

FAILED (failures=1)