Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to limit the access to a private reference genome, for a specific user, in database/build field ?

In fact, I would like that the reference genome is visible/shown only for a specific user connected to your local Galaxy instance, and hidden for others users.

Should I specify something in galaxy-dist/tool-data/shared/ucsc/builds.txt file ?

Thanks in advance,
Sarah Maman

--
         --*--