Hello,

I am developing a web application, where I want to show a Trackster visualization in an iframe from our local Galaxy Server. The problem is that I am not able to specify over a locus via the URL when I am not the owner of the visualization. (When we click "saved Visualization" we can specify the region via the link to the visualization, we can call e.g. ".../visualization/trackster?id=1cd8e2f6b131e891/#chr19:1234-5678/".)

Is there any possibility to show a shared visualization in an iframe at a specific locus?

Greetings

Raphael Müller