Hi,

Apologizes if this is not the right place to ask this sort of questions, but I
have been asked to report user usage in our lab’s instance of galaxy. In order
to crunch the numbers by user (number of logins per month, number of jobs,
memory usage, etc.), I thought that in principle, I could ask that info
directly to the database (in our case, a MySQL instance). However, given the
complex database schema, it looks like this is not the way to do it (at least,
not the easy one...). Does anyone have experience retrieving this information?

Many thanks in advance,
Alex

--
Alejandro Barrera