Hi,
my tool needs both a file with chromosome lengths and the total mappable genome
size.
I would like to hardcode the mappable genome size per build somewhere.
However the user should have to use only one drop down to select both. How can
I achieve this?

e.g. currently:
 <param name="FAI" type="select" label="Select chromsome sizes" >
            <options from_file="chrsize.loc">
                 <column name="name" index="0"/>
                 <column name="value" index="1"/>
            </options>
  </param>

with chrsize.loc:
mm9     /groups/csf-ngs/wfsys/galaxy/tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/mm9.len
mm10    /groups/csf-ngs/wfsys/galaxy/tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/mm10.len
hg19    /groups/csf-ngs/wfsys/galaxy/tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/hg19.len
dm3     /groups/csf-ngs/wfsys/galaxy/tool-data/shared/ucsc/chrom/dm3.len

Currently I multiply the genome size from the fai file by 0.8 to get the
mappable size within my tool,
but I would like to use more exact numbers per build.

thank you very much,
ido