Hi,

I would like to devellop a wrapper with the script EMIRGE. I have a problem
with output file because the script creates one folder which containt other
folder and i would like to save all folder and get back two file containt in
the last folder. My wrapper create folder but at the end my dataset show an
error and I don't now why.