You can create multiple variants of the 10G_memory tool with different
native specifications right? Does this work around result in too much
XML? Dynamic destinations could also be used - if you are interested I
could post a demo rule that you might be able to use.

The memory card referenced above might help, but a much easier cards
might help this would be...

https://trello.com/c/t1FH1Q5P

Also tool style macros for job_conf.xml might help right - keep size
of XML down?

https://trello.com/c/wt1LflNh

Feel free to create another card for this request (allowing
parameterized tools to influence destination parameters) - seems
reasonable.

-John