Hi Wesley, Carlos,

We'd very much appreciate that you both took the time to report details about this issue. We captured this in the Trello ticket: https://trello.com/c/FLlynVZm

This issue was closed in another thread on 2/4/2014, please see ticket for details. May a known already, but just in case Wesley, or others finding this thread through a search, didn't see that one, we wanted to post follow-up here, too, and a "Big thanks!".

As for documentation, we decided to add this to our wiki for now (cookies were unique to this issue). More concerning trouble-shooting in the wiki is gaining traction (new page/s) .. community contributions welcomed!
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/GetGalaxy#Troubleshooting

Best,

Jen