Dear Dannon,

when the parameter (that I need to fix) is 'set at runtime', the value that it gets is: __lt__galaxy.tools.parameters.basic.RuntimeValue

----
python workflow_execute_parameters.py 43359c833b8977b01d6237d9b839dc27 http://127.0.0.1:8080/api/workflows f2db41e1fa331b3e a799d38679e985db '14=hda=52ea4fd71e9f7c3f' 'param=export_sbw=prefix="test"'

----
the parameter prefix needs to be set at the value "test" (I tried without the quotes also)

---

Here is what you asked for:
{
    "id": "f2db41e1fa331b3e",
    "inputs": {
        "14": {
            "label": "input Dataset",
            "value": ""
        }
    },
    "model_class": "StoredWorkflow",
    "name": "export_WF",
    "published": false,
    "steps": {
        "14": {
            "id": 14,
            "input_steps": {},
            "tool_id": null,
            "type": "data_input"
        },
        "15": {
            "id": 15,
            "input_steps": {
                "inputs_0|input": {
                    "source_step": 14,
                    "step_output": "output"
                }
            },
            "tool_id": "export_sbw",
            "type": "tool"
        }
    },
    "tags": [],
    "url": "/api/workflows/f2db41e1fa331b3e"
}

----

as you can see, the parameter called prefix, is not there.

Thank you for your help

--
Olivia