Hello Dana,

your steps look alright, the upload should not be a problem.

However the Galaxy Project does not have control over Cistrome Galaxy
server to investigate further. Please use their Google Group to ask them
the question directly: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cistrome

thank you

Martin Cech
Galaxy Team