I am able to use my current history and run tools but I can't move away nor
create new histories.

I am currently using the Cistrome instance of Galaxy.

Here is the error I receive:

Internal Server Error
Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request
Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>  <http://cistrome.org/ap/history/list#> app_iter = self.application(environ,
>> sr_checker)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  <http://cistrome.org/ap/history/list#> return self.application(environ,
>> start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  <http://cistrome.org/ap/history/list#> return self.application(environ,
>> start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  <http://cistrome.org/ap/history/list#> return self.handle_request( environ,
>> start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>  <http://cistrome.org/ap/history/list#> body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:98 in decorator
>>  <http://cistrome.org/ap/history/list#> return func( self, trans, *args,
>> **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.galaxy.controllers.history:294 in list
>>  <http://cistrome.org/ap/history/list#> return self.stored_list_grid( trans,
>> status=status, message=message, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework.helpers.grids:209 in __call__
>>  <http://cistrome.org/ap/history/list#> total_num_rows = query.count()
Module sqlalchemy.orm.query:2571 in count
Module sqlalchemy.orm.query:2215 in scalar
Module sqlalchemy.orm.query:2184 in one
Module sqlalchemy.orm.query:2227 in __iter__
Module sqlalchemy.orm.query:2242 in _execute_and_instances
Module sqlalchemy.engine.base:1449 in execute
Module sqlalchemy.engine.base:1584 in _execute_clauseelement
Module sqlalchemy.engine.base:1698 in _execute_context
Module sqlalchemy.engine.base:1691 in _execute_context
Module sqlalchemy.engine.default:331 in do_execute
Module MySQLdb.cursors:173 in execute
Module MySQLdb.connections:36 in defaulterrorhandler
OperationalError: (OperationalError) (1030, 'Got error 28 from storage engine')
'SELECT count(*) AS count_1 \nFROM (SELECT history.id AS history_id,
history.create_time AS history_create_time, history.update_time AS
history_update_time, history.user_id AS history_user_id, history.name AS
history_name, history.hid_counter AS history_hid_counter, history.deleted AS
history_deleted, history.purged AS history_purged, history.importing AS
history_importing, history.genome_build AS history_genome_build,
history.importable AS history_importable, history.slug AS history_slug,
history.published AS history_published \nFROM history \nWHERE history.importing
= %s AND %s = history.user_id AND history.deleted = %s ORDER BY
history.update_time DESC) AS anon_1' (0, 1889L, 0)

Any suggestions or more information you need?

-Josh