Hey Peter,

Just looking at the travis job, it looks like there's not a fetch_eggs step
at the start, but rather that it's fetching as they're require()'d.  Is
that correct?  In any event, I'm changing the order of those requires
in 13302:92519a9bfa32, which may resolve your issue.  They work fine like
that in production with eggs fetched ahead of time, but I could see how
that'd cause the failure you're seeing.

-Dannon