Hi Donny,

You should be able to specify the queue using the nativeSpecification field
of drmaa requests, e.g. in your job_conf.xml:

<destination id="batch" runner="pbs_drmaa">
    <param id="nativeSpecification">-q batch</param>
</destination>

Documentation on job_conf.xml's syntax by runner can be found here:

    https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster

--nate