Hi,

I would like to know what package/default tools is creating the jobs on our galaxy server like:

76905_converter_gff_to_fli_0_xx...@email.com

I see these jobs in the pbs queue, and they use a lot of memory, up to 18Gb of Ram. Since I can't find the job in the tool configuration, I can't set the memory requirements in the job rules :-)

Thanks,

Geert

--

Geert Vandeweyer, Ph.D.