Hi Peter,

I doscovered an error in the query filters that are used for rendering these
various "Latest revision:" lists.  The problem was that the filters were not
correctly determining whether the revisions had been tested yet by the install
and test framework.  This problem should be fixed in 13496:26b9fe985ee7, which
is now running on the test tool shed.  Thanks for reporting this problem, and
please let us know if you discover any other problems related to this.

Greg Von Kustet