On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 3:33 PM, Evan Bollig <boll0...@umn.edu> wrote:

> InvalidVersionError: 103 is not 105

This would indicate to me that migration script 104 failed.

My question is: why can't the manage_db.sh upgrade step be included
> automatically when the initial DB build fails?

It is, in a sense, hence all the other migration steps.  Can you provide
more details about your configuration?  Postgres version, whether you're
using a virtualenv (or not), or anything else you think seems relevant?

-Dannon