Hi,
    I have a tool that generates some png files. These are viewed when you
click on the "eye" symbol. I was wondering if there is a way to automatically
redirect to this html page once the job completes without the user needing to
click on the "eye" symbol? (as this could be a small part in a larger workflow)

Thanks
Neil