Hi,

I am currently an intern and I work on galaxy, particularly on this acces problem.
So I am very interested in the answers that could be given to this question.

Thanks to you,

Emma Prudent

Hi Petr,

I am going to forward your email to the galaxy-dev list so that the
development community can offer comments/suggestions.

Best,

Jen
Galaxy team