Hi everyone,

I uploaded a bunch of files to the Galaxy data libraries with the option
"Upload files from filesystem paths" and "Link to files without copying to
Galaxy". Afterwards I edited the names that are displayed in Galaxy. However,
now the files are not alphabetically sorted anymore. I tried moving them
around, but the order stayed the same. Is this on purpose and is there a way to
change it?

Thanks,
Sarah