Hi guys,

I updated this new tool on Wednesday last week, but it still
has no functional test results:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/blast_rbh

Has it been excluded for some reason? If so, could some
indicator be shown (at least to the tool authors)?

I looked over some of my other tools and the test dates
are quite variable. I thought you had gone from nightly
tests to every second night - but is the scheme now more
complex, or have there been technical difficulties?